Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Lentil soup with sausage

We had leftover sausage which I used so that made it 3sp without the sausage on the new Freestyle plan it would be 0sp, also 0sp on simply filling without the sausage.

This soup turned out so good! I will definitely be making it again.

Lentil soup 0sp or Simply Filling without the sausage
1 carton of low sodium chicken broth
3 cups of water
1 small can of diced tomatoes with garlic and herbs including juice
2 stalks of celery sliced
1 onion diced
I have a bag of shredded carrot in the fridge so I grab a couple of handfuls :)
3 cloves of garlic diced
8 oz of lentils I used green ones I had in my cupboard and I weighed it to get 8 oz
2 bay leaves
1/4 tsp of oregano, thyme and basil
ground pepper
salt to taste
I had some frozen chopped kale in my freezer so I also put a couple of cups in

I cooked it in my instant pot on the slow cooker mode for 5 hours



No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...