Sunday, April 22, 2018

Black bean and corn salad Simply Filling

I wanted to try something new today and I love it! Not really a recipe I just through it all together :)

Black bean and corn salad Simply Filling

1 can of black beans rinsed well
2 cups of corn (I used frozen and thawed them but you can use fresh or canned)
1/2 onion chopped (I would have used red but don't have any left)
1 jalepeno pepper with seeds removed and chopped finely
1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
1/2c cilantro (I love it but if you don't use less or none)
juice of 1 lime
I added sriracha lime seasoning that I found in the store this week. Sorry I didn't measure.
You could also add olive oil if you needed to get your oils in for the day :)
Mix all together and put in the fridge for a couple of hours.

Simply filling

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...