Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Banana bread donuts or bread 4sp

The points will depend upon which instant oats you use. I'm in Canada and when I was in the grocery store I picked up the quaker brown sugar and cinnamon instant oats for 4sp.

I made this in my donut/bagel pan today but they did stick even though I sprayed non stick so next time I think I will wait till they are cool to take them out or I may make it into muffins using the parchment paper liners I use. They still tasted great :) The original recipe made them into small individual banana breads but I don't have the mini containers and it also called to bake it for 40 minutes and I didn't want to wait that long.

Banana bread donuts or bread 4sp or 1sp each for the donuts. (put into the WW recipe builder)

  • 1 packet of instant oats I chose brown sugar and cinnamon 4sp
  • 1 egg
  • 1 medium banana mashed
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • cinnamon to taste
I mashed the banana with a fork and added all the other ingredients.

I baked these in a 350 oven but may use 325 next time. Might help with the sticking. I baked them for 10 minutes. If making muffins I'd probably check at 15 minutes.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...