Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pumpkin French toast

I had a craving for pumpkin today :)

Pumpkin French toast simply filling plus the syrup

If doing points plus and using light bread and egg whites it would be 3pp plus syrup

2 slices of bread (I used Ezekiel sprouted bread and count it as sf. You can use light bread)
1 egg or 2 egg whites
splash of skim milk
1/4c pumpkin
sweetener I used stevia
pumpkin pie spice I didn't measure but probably 1/2 tsp

Mix the egg, milk, pumpkin, sweetener and spice together. I used a square plastic sandwich container because it's easy to dip the bread in.

Dip bread in and turn over so the mixture is on both sides.

Spray a pan with non stick and place the bread on. Cook until nicely browned and carefully flip over and brown the other side.

If I have leftover cranberry sauce I like to put some on the side with this :)

Serve with maple syrup

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...