Monday, December 15, 2014

Apple berry cobbler Simply Filling

Loved this! The husband said it was amazing :)

Apple berry cobbler simply filling
This made 2 ramekins each was 1 portion

I took the blueberry scone recipe and omitted the blueberries and put it on top of apple/berries :)

1 small apple chopped smallish so they'd cook faster
8 frozen strawberries
1/3c leftover sugar free cranberry sauce

I put them all in a small pan. Of course you could use any berries you have on hand. Heated them until the strawberries were thawed and the apple starting to cook.

Divide between to ramekin dishes mine are the 1 cup size.

I then made this blueberry scone recipe but left out the blueberries. I took 1/3 of the recipe out and divided it between the ramekins and baked in a 350 oven for 25 minutes.

Then I added a few frozen blueberries to the rest of the recipe and poured it into a small glass baking dish to make 4 blueberry scones for later :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...