Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Easy shepherd's pie Simply Filling +0sp

O.k I've had many requests to share this dish. It's not exactly a recipe and I didn't write it down because it was a last minute quick dish I came up with.

Easy Shepherd's pie Simply Filling 6 servings

1. Extra lean ground beef
2. I used 2 can's of mixed vegetables drained but you could use frozen ones
3. 1 package of low sodium club house brown gravy mix which is 0sp when divided between servings
4. 1 cup of water
5. Potatoes peeled, cut into chunks, cooked in boiling water then mashed with a bit of fat free cream and 1 Tbsp I can't believe it's butter light which again is 0sp when divided between servings and salt
6. Onion sliced
7. Smoked paprika

Brown the ground beef in a non stick pan. When cooked take out and put into a bowl.
Put onions in the same pan and cook till starting to brown. Then add the meat back into the pan,

Add the cup of water and sprinkle the gravy mix all over and stir until thickened.

Add the mixed vegetables.

Pour the mix into a baking pan. I use a square pyrex dish but whatever you have.

Spread the mashed potatoes on top then sprinkle with smoked paprika.

Put into a 325 degree oven, I just used my toaster oven, for 30 minutes or until piping hot.

Cut into 6 portions

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...