Sunday, December 4, 2016

Cauliflower fried rice Simply Filling

This was just a quick throw together side dish that turned out delish :) Sorry no specific amounts I just put together at the last minute.

Cauliflower fried rice Simply Filling

Cauliflower crumbles which I had in the freezer and just used today from frozen
Finely diced carrot
Chopped green onion
2 tsp olive oil a great way to get your oils in
Soy sauce 1 tsp

Heat oil until hot.
Add the cauliflower crumbles and carrot
Cook till tender then add in the green onion and soy sauce.
Stir together and serve!

Doesn't get much easier than that. You could add other veggies but that's what I had on hand.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...