Sunday, December 4, 2016

Individual no crust pumpkin pie Simply Filling

I make this when I'm craving pumpkin pie! I made this in an individual non stick bundt pan.

Individual no crust pumpkin pie Simply Filling count points for the whipped cream mine was 1sp

1/2c pure pumpkin
2 tbsp liquid egg whites
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
sweetener of your choice to taste I used 1 packet

Mix all together and put it into a non stick sprayed individual baking dish. I cooked mine in my toaster oven on 350 for 20 minutes. I just kept checking until it looked "set". When cool I turned it upside down to get out of the pan and put light whipped topping on top for 1sp.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...