Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Apple pie oatmeal simply filling or 5sp

Made this today and it's one of those recipes where I was thinking mmm, mmm, mmm delicious :)

Apple pie oatmeal simply filling or 5sp

1/2 cup oatmeal 5sp
1/3 cup of unsweetened almond breeze 0sp or 1/3c skim milk for simply filling
2/3 cup of water 0sp
Scoopable apple pie 0sp
1 Tbsp sugar free syrup 1sp

I added the oatmeal, the almond breeze and the water together and cooked it in the microwave for 1 minute and 45 seconds depending on your microwave. You could also cook on the stove.
I put the scoopable apple pie on top and put it back in the microwave for 25 seconds.
Topped with the syrup.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...