Saturday, September 1, 2018

Mason jar cheesecakes 1sp

I made this recipe that my buddy @lysall on Canadian weight watchers connect posted.


Mason jar cheesecakes 1sp

3 eggs 0sp
3c fat free plain Greek yogurt 0sp
1 Tbsp vanilla extract 1sp
1 package of sugar free fat free cheesecake pudding mix 4sp
2 Tbsp granular sweetener or whichever one you use 0sp

Mix all together.

I didn't use the right small mason jar as I didn't have 4 of them available so I use the next biggest size.
Divide mixture between 4 mason jar.
Take a baking pan and put the 4 mason jars in it and then pour water around the mason jars to half way full.
Put into a 325 oven for 40 minutes.

Take out and let cool then put into the fridge for 2 hours.

You can use any fruit topping but I used frozen strawberries that I add a tbsp of water and microwaved until hot then stirred in a mixture of 1 tsp cornstarch and 2 tsp of water. Put back into the microwave until hot and thick. Let cool.

When cheesecakes are cool top with the fruit mixture.

Enjoy

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...