Sunday, June 21, 2015

Chocolate raspberry coconut crepes

Original recipe from Hungry girl but I tweaked a couple of things. Original recipe was 8pp this is 7pp.

Chocolate raspberry coconut crepes 1 serving of 2 crepes simply Filling plus 3pp or if following points plus 7pp

1/2c egg whites
2 Tbsp chocolate protein powder which I didn't have so I used a  plain whey protein powder and added unsweetened cocoa powder and some sweetener
1/8 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp cinnamon

Whisk altogether until smooth. This is the crepe batter.

Pour 1/2 into a 10 inch pan and tilt the skillet. Will be thin. Carefully flip when first side is browned.
Make second crepe.

1/4c fat free vanilla yogurt
1 1/2 Tbsp shredded coconut
1 Tbsp of chocolate chips I used Krisda no sugar made with stevia

Mix well.
Gently fold in raspberries.

1 cup of raspberries

Put half of mixture into each of the crepes. Fold over and enjoy!

3 comments:

Bonnie Traynor said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the SF recipes. I've been wanting to try it but felt a bit overwhelmed where to start. You really give the plan wheels for me to begin moving on. Thank you!!

Skinnymom said...

Do you think frozen fruit would work?

WWSuzi said...

Indeed it would! What I would do is to take some frozen raspberries and put them in a small pan with just a tbsp of water or so and heat to boiling then stir in just a bit of chia seeds or cornstarch mixed with water to thicken it. You can do this in the microwave as well. Makes a loves thick fruit sauce :) Or just thaw and use!

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...