Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Turkey or chicken meatloaf

Thanks to my friend Kimberley for this recipe!

Turkey or chicken meatloaf 4 servings 6pp each

1 box of stove top turkey or chicken stuffing mix
1 lb of extra lean ground turkey or chicken
2 eggs if you want lower points you could use egg substitute
I added a tsp of poultry seasoning as I love it

I used 4 mini foil loaf pans sprayed with non stick

Mix all ingredients and divide into the 4 mini loaf pans.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes

I added 1 tbsp of Kraft calorie wise bbq sauce on each one which is 0pp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Totally excellent recipes. This recipe is great to eat at any time. And it freezes very nicely in the freezer. Makes a great omelette. Also great to chop into pieces to put in a salad.
Kim B

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...