Sunday, June 5, 2016

Smoked ham/goat cheese/jalapeno egg cups!

Substitute whatever products you have available in your area. You could also use cream cheese which I realized I had none left so I used goat cheese.

Smoked ham/goat cheese/jalapeno egg cups Simply Filling + 1sp

1 egg
2 egg whites
2 tbsp wholesome plain and simple goat cheese spread 1 sp
2 slices cooked Piller smoked breakfast ham slices cut in half lengthwise which makes 4 slices
jalpeno slices

Beat the egg and the egg whites together
I used 4 parchment paper muffins cups and put them in a muffin tray
Used 1/2 the egg mixture and divide into the 4 cups
Put 1/2 tbsp in the middle of each cup.
Put 1 slice of the cooked smoked breakfast ham in each cup
Fill up with the rest of the egg mix
Place a jalapeno pepper on top
Sprinkle with pepper

I put this in my toaster oven at 350 for 20 minutes.

Simply Filling + 1sp for all 4 egg cups!!

Enjoy

1 comment:

anne h said...

LOVE those cups! They are so easy and you can make them in advance!

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...