Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Berry cobbler cup simply filling


Single serve Berry cobbler cup Simply Filling or 1sp or 1pp

1 1/2 tbsp skim milk
2 tbsp of oat flour which is just oats ground up into flour
1 packet of truvia or other sweetener
1/4 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3c of berries of your choice I used a mixture of blueberry and raspberry and blackberries
1/4 tsp sugar 0pp
Butter flavored spray

Coat a small baking dish with non stick spray
Put your berries in the dish
In a small bowl add the milk, oat flour, sweetener and baking powder and stir let sit a few minutes to absorb some of the liquid. pour on top of the berries.
Quick spray of butter flavored pam on top.
Sprinkle the sugar on top as it gives a nice bit of crunchiness

I put this in my toaster oven while I made lunch for approximately 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...