Saturday, April 11, 2015

Spinach/onion/feta/egg breakfast wrap

Now whether you count points for the wrap/cheese would depend on which ones you use. Your choice. I counted this as simply filling.

Spinach/onion/feta/egg breakfast wrap
1 wrap I usually use La Tortilla but I had some low carb low sodium ones that I used
1 egg
1/4c egg whites
1 tsp oil
2 handfuls of baby spinach which I tore up by hand while adding it in
1 tbsp finely chopped onion you could also use green onion
20g light feta cheese

Heat the oil and add the onion and lightly saute.
Add the egg and egg white stirring till cooked.
Add the spinach and the egg and lightly stir and let sit a minute to let the spinach wilt a bit.

Put mixture into the middle of a tortilla and fold.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...