Sunday, January 24, 2016

Oatmeal cornmeal pancakes Simply Filling

I saw the recipe on Face Book and wrote it down. Thanks Mary Jane Petersen!

Oatmeal cornmeal pancakes 2 servings  Simply Filling or 3 sp with freestyle or 4sp 

1/4c quick oats
1/4c corn meal
1 tbsp splenda or sweetener to taste
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/8 tsp salt
1/2 cup ff plain yogurt I used vanilla
1 egg beaten
1/8 tsp or more of cinnamon
non stick spray

Makes 4 pancakes. I used 2 as a serving which are SF or 4sp

Mix altogether. Let sit a couple of minutes then use the batter as you normally would.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was going to do the cottage cheese and quick oats but I'll try these. Thanks

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...