Friday, November 7, 2014

cauliflower hash browns Simply Filling style

Now I'm not one of those people who like replacing mashed potatoes with cauliflower. No thank you just give me the potatoes :)

However I love these cauliflower hash browns. It is what it is. It's also simply filling!

Cauliflower hash browns

Cauliflower broken into small pieces. I cut the stems off.
Olive oil today I used 2 tsps for my daily healthy oils
Seasonings I love using some sea salt, pepper, smoked paprika and a bit of garlic

It's that easy. The secret is the sea salt and the smoked paprika definitely worth buying if you haven't already got it.

Just put all in a pan and fry away. Keep cooking till really nice and browned. Today I added some onion but I usually don't.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...