Monday, November 24, 2014

Giant gingerbread breakfast cookie Simply Filling + 1sp

I loved this for brekkie this morning :)

Giant gingerbread breakfast cookie + 1 sp

1/2c oats
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1/4c applesauce unsweetened
1 tsp gingerbread seasoning and I buy mine but if you don't have there's a recipe below
sweetener to taste
1 tsp molasses 1 sp you could leave it out to be 100% sf

Spray non stick in a small round dish mine looks like a mini pie dish.
Bake at 375 for 17-20 minutes or until firm to the touch.

Enjoy

Gingerbread seasoning
1 tsp of cinnamon
1 tsp ground ginger
1/2 tsp all spice
1/2 tsp cloves
1/2 tsp nutmeg

mix all together
makes 3 1/2 tsp


2 comments:

Marcy said...

Suzanne, this looks yummy! I make your pumpkin cookie recipe almost everyday so this may become my new daily cookie fix!!! Thanks so much for your great recipes-Marcy

WWSuzi said...

Thanks Mari! You are very welcome!

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...