Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Turkey or Chicken Caesar salad Simply Filling + 3pp

This salad is what I consider a good reason to use a few weekly points :)

Turkey or Chicken Caesar salad Simply Filling +3pp

Lilydale pre-cooked Turkey or Chicken breast
Romaine lettuce
2 slices of President's choice pre-cooked bacon heated in the microwave 1pp
7g President's choice sour dough Caesar croutons 1pp
2 Tbsp of President's choice blue menu light Parmesan cheese today I didn't have any so I used 15g light cheese either one is 1pp
Renee's fat free Caesar salad dressing 0pp if you don't like fat free use the light and adjust the points
Today I needed to get my oils in so I added 2 tsp olive oil to the dressing plus some lemon juice.

Hint: I put the lettuce, the Turkey and the dressing with oil in a large container with a lid and shake, shake, shake and it really helps to coat each piece of lettuce with dressing :)

Top with the cheese, crumbled bacon and croutons.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...