Monday, October 6, 2014

Chocolate peanut butter banana oatmeal pancakes


Chocolate peanut butter banana oatmeal pancakes Simply Filling +1pp for the pb2

Update: I didn't have cottage cheese and used yogurt and it worked out fine, I also increased the cocoa because I love a strong chocolate flavor. You could also use dark cocoa to do the same thing.

1/2c oats personally I count it as SF but use pp if you don't
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4c cottage cheese
1 egg or 1/4c egg substitute or 2 egg whites
1.5 tbsp Pb2 1pp
2 tsp unsweetened cocoa 0pp
sweetener to taste I used 2 packets
Banana sliced
Sugar free pancake syrup 0pp
Skim  milk if needed

Put the oats, baking powder, cottage cheese, 1 egg, 2 tsp of cocoa powder, sweetener in a bullet or blender. Let sit for 5 minutes. If it's too thick add in a bit of skim milk.

Cook pancakes in a non stick sprayed pan and right after you've done that take a few banana slices and gently push them into the top of the pancakes.

Top with syrup and the rest of the banana :)




No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...