Thursday, September 25, 2014

Breakfast roll ups!

Love these and they're easy to grab and carry when you're on the go in the morning :)

Breakfast roll up Simply Filling

2 eggs or 1 egg and 2 egg whites or 1/2c egg substitute or all egg whites whatever you like to use!
Canadian bacon or extra lean ham
fat free cheese if you want to keep it Simply Filling or light cheese if you don't mind using your points
1 light flatout I love these because they are BIG but if you don't have any a tortilla would work but wouldn't hold as much so maybe just 1 egg etc

Today: I used some chopped green pepper, onion, jalapeno and I like them cooked so I lightly sauteed them before I added them to the roll up :) ham, a slice of processed fat free cheese and 1 egg 2 egg whites

Other possible additions: fresh or leftovers
chopped peppers
chopped onions
chopped spinach
mushrooms
chopped tomato
jalapeno peppers
or any other veggies you have leftover or in the fridge :) This is a great way to eat them up

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...