Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cream of wheat

I haven't had this for a long time. I made it with some skim milk to help me get my dairy in for the day. It's 100% Simply Filling or 3pp.

Cream of wheat for one. Simply filling or 3pp

1 1/4c water or milk
3 tbsp cream of wheat
fruit or your choice I had a banana today
sweetener to taste

This is the way I make it. Put the water/milk in a saucepan and turn the stove on to medium heat. I have a whisk ready and I put one tablespoon at a time in the cool water/milk and whisk until all 3 tbsp are in. Keep whisking and it will thicken up and be nice and smooth. Then I added some chopped banana in it and a bit on top.

This make quite a big bowl :)


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...