Monday, September 2, 2013

Oatmeal Pancakes

Oatmeal Pancakes Simply Filling or 6pp if you use egg whites

1/2c quick oats uncooked
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4c ff cottage cheese
1 large egg or 2 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp splenda baking granular or whatever sweetener you use
(I added a couple of tbsp of skim milk to make it a bit thinner)
I also added sliced banana I put them on top of the mix when I first put them in the pan.

Put all ingredients in blender or use immersion blender. Cook on a non stick/or non stick sprayed pan. Be careful turning them. Make sure to wait until they are cooked before trying to flip them.

Makes 3 pancakes that are very filling :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...