Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Smoothies Simply Filling Style

I found a great blog post by Brooke on different smoothies and decided to make them. Some of the recipes I tweaked because I don't buy that ingredient or I wanted to keep it 100% Simply Filling. I used skim milk instead of almond breeze but you definitely could use almond breeze.

This makes a huge serving. If you wanted you could always make smaller ones with 1 cup of milk and one handful of spinach.

I'll put pictures on this post as I make them :)

Peach Pie Smoothie 100% Simply Filling (points would depend on what ingredients you use)



2 cups of skim milk
1/4c uncooked oatmeal
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 packet Weight Watchers French Vanilla smoothie mix
banana cut into chunks
1 1/2 peaches frozen (I couldn't fit the other 1/2 peach in)
I forgot to put the cinnamon in but it really didn't need it :)
(you can add 2 tsp of oil to get your daily oils in if you like)

I put all but the peaches in my Nutribullet and when that was processed then added the frozen peach.

Yummo! These smoothie keep me full for hours

Pumpkin Pie Smoothie 100% simply filling

2 cups of skim milk
1/2c pure pumpkin
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 packet of Weight Watchers French Vanilla smoothie mix
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
ice
(you can add 2 tsp of oil to get your daily oils in if you like)
Brooke added 1/2 sheet of low fat graham crackers but I didn't choose to have this

Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Simply Filling plus 3pp if you use real peanut butter

2 cups skim milk
2 handfuls of baby spinach
1 packet Weight Watchers Chocolate smoothie mix
1 tbsp pb2 or real peanut butter
1 frozen banana cut into chunks
ice

1 comment:

stratcat45 said...

I just found Brooke's blog too - I love the smoothies!! I use 1 cup of skim milk & 1 cup of water (saves me some points), I always put my 2 oils in them. I agree - I am full for hours!!

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...