Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Mini breakfast quiches

Mini breakfast quiches simply filling + 2pp for 30g light cheese

1/2c  egg substitute or 2 eggs for 4 egg whites :) whisked
veggies of your choice (I like to use broccoli, green onion, peppers)
you can also add protein of your choice (lean ham, turkey bacon 1pp, homemade sausage SF or 2pp)
30g/1oz cheese I use light cheese grated or cubed

Spray 3 or 4 muffin cups with non stick.
Divide veggies into the cups.
Crumble the meat on top.
Divide the cheese between the cups.
Pour the egg mixture on top until nearly full.
Pop into a 350 oven (I used my toaster oven) for 20 minutes or until puffed up and starting to brown.
ENJOY!

Depending on how many veggies you add this makes 3 or 4 muffin cups and yes I count that as 1 serving :)



1 comment:

Carla said...

Love the idea of making these in muffin sizes. You always make the best things Suzi.

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...