Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Pumpkin cupcake/muffins

I tend to be careful the first time I try recipes. I'm glad I did this time because the size of the cake mix box I bought was less than the one in the recipe and because of that I used just barely over 1/2c of water. I still used 1 cup of pure pumpkin.

Pumpkin cupcake/muffins I only got 12 out of this so I put it in the recipe builder and they came out to 4pp and well worth every point :)

I used one box of Betty Crocker French Vanilla cake mix
1 cup of pure pumpkin
1/2 cup of water plus a drizzle :) Just till it's the right consistency

Mix well and pour into muffin tins that have been sprayed with non stick. I baked them in my toaster oven at 325 for 20-25 minutes.
Today I added "icing" made with fat free plain Greek yogurt mixed with 1 tsp maple syrup (0pp), sweetener and pumpkin pie spices :)

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...