Thursday, September 5, 2013

Protein pumpkin pancakes

A fellow Weight Watcher sent me this recipe and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to try it :) 100% Simply filling!

I have to be honest here. I wasn't too fussy about these. It was a texture thing. They are like the banana egg ones but I like those a lot better. Anyway try them if you like.

Protein pumpkin pancakes Simply Filling or 4pp
1/4c oats ground into flour or just put all ingredients and blend
6 egg whites
1/4c pure pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie filling
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
a little vanilla extract
sweetener to taste

Made 5 pretty big pancakes for me


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...