Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Banana bites

I love this as a quick and tasty snack!

Cut bananas into thick slices and freeze for 15 minutes or however long you want :) Freeze them on wax paper or a plastic container something that will let them come off easily.

Take them out and dip the ends in light yogurt and then dip them in whatever you like. Today I chose chopped walnuts and maple flakes. Then put them back in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.

Enjoy.

Since I use very little yogurt so I just counted 1pt for the walnuts and 0pt for the maple flakes. You could use mini chocolate chips, sprinkles anything you like. Just adjust the pts for whatever you choose.

The banana and the yogurt are Simply filling.

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...