Friday, August 16, 2013

Buffalo chicken salad

I sometimes forget how good salads can be and I'm not talking just lettuce and bottled salad dressing!

Buffalo chicken salad without 75g of avocado it would be 100% simplyfilling with the avocado it's 3pp which is still a good deal :)

Mixed salad greens approximately 3 cups
Leftover chicken breast (I use the store rotisserie chicken)
cherry tomatoes
75g avocado (3pp)
2 tsp olive oil (to get my 2 oils in for the day)
buffalo wing hot sauce

For the dressing just mix the oil with the buffalo wing sauce. If you don't need any more oil for the day just use the buffalo wing sauce.


No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...