Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Mushrooms (to go on or beside steak)

These are a great side dish! Very easy to make. I count the olive oil as my 2 tsp allowable/day on simplyfillling.

package of button mushrooms we love this so it just makes 2 good portions
1 tbsp olive oil
light soy sauce (sorry I don't measure but approximately 1/4c)
2 cloves of garlic chopped

Put olive oil and soy sauce in a pan on medium heat.
Put mushrooms in and stir to coat mushrooms in sauce.
Add garlic.
Simmer until cooked and stir every now and then to turn the mushrooms. I find the mushrooms are done when they've soaked up most of the soy sauce.


1 comment:

Shannon Tatlock said...

I am making these tomorrow! YUMMY!

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...