Recipe can be found here
Raw Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Author: Marlene Baird
Serves: 1 cup
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of Raw Honey
- ½ cup Dijon style mustard (I used a Dijon with horseradish)
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil (you can use olive oil too)
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (I used a California Blend)
- salt and lemon juice (about ½ to 1 teaspoon)
- Place honey, mustard, oil, garlic powder in the container of your blender.
- Blend until it all incorporates.
- Taste, then add salt and lemon juice starting with ¼ teaspoon as a time until you get the taste you prefer. I used ½ teaspoon salt and 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
- Enjoy and store in refrigerator
- Yields: 1 cup
2 Tablespoons is 2 PP