Thursday, August 8, 2013

My favourite salad dressing: Raw Honey Mustard

The first time I made this it was the only salad dressing I used for weeks :) I love it. It's 1pt/tbsp but it really is worth it. There's a lot of flavor in this. I used olive oil.

Recipe can be found here

Raw Honey Mustard Salad Dressing
Prep time
Cook time
Total time
Author:
Serves: 1 cup
Ingredients
  • 3 to 4 tablespoons of Raw Honey
  • ½ cup Dijon style mustard (I used a Dijon with horseradish)
  • ¼ cup grapeseed oil (you can use olive oil too)
  • ¼ teaspoon garlic powder (I used a California Blend)
  • salt and lemon juice (about ½ to 1 teaspoon)
Directions
  1. Place honey, mustard, oil, garlic powder in the container of your blender.
  2. Blend until it all incorporates.
  3. Taste, then add salt and lemon juice starting with ¼ teaspoon as a time until you get the taste you prefer. I used ½ teaspoon salt and 1½ teaspoons lemon juice
  4. Enjoy and store in refrigerator
  5. Yields: 1 cup
PP Value
2 Tablespoons is 2 PP



No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...