Sunday, August 4, 2013

Banana Egg Pancakes

This is a very simple recipe and very tasty!

Banana Egg Pancakes 100% simply filling or this is where it gets a little crazy. The e-tools when I added this in came to 7 pp or if you add it in as separate ingredients it comes to 4pp. (bacon not included :) I added 2 pts for the bacon)

1 banana mashed
2 eggs beaten

Add both together. That's it!

Spray your pan with non stick and cook up like regular pancakes. They are  a bit delicate so make sure it's browned before you try to flip them.

Feel free to choose a topping or eat them as is.

For this recipe I made a blueberry topping. I put 1/4c of frozen blueberries in a microwave safe measuring cup, added 1/2 tbsp water and 1/2 tsp corn starch, 1 pkg of truvia as my blueberries weren't very sweet. Microwave for a minute stir and microwave again for 30 seconds or until bubbly and thickened. 100% simply filling and 0pp

No comments:

Corn Salad 2sp

I just made an individual amount for me so if you make more than one serving it might change the points. Corn Salad 2sp 1/2c corn which...